– «We are continuing our joint project with Glyanec. We welcome you to the Vinnytsia Business Hub project and I would remind you that Glyanec Company considers its partners not only to introduce their partners, but also to give them an opportunity to tell about their business. How these business networks are being implemented in our information society today. Our next meeting is with Ms. Larissa. Larisa V. Savitskaya – she is the director and co-owner of Florian-T. Florian-T is a rather interesting company. I will say this – a company that today deals with fire safety systems. You ask: Well, many people talk about fire safety. Yes, that's right. But we feel it prematurely and talk about it, and we hear it from the firefighters, who today are called "fire-fighters". So? But it turns out there are companies that, perhaps in collaboration with SES, are concerned that they provide our security. They do not extinguish fires, they do so that these fires do not occur at all. Am I correct in formulating this, Mrs Larissa?
– Yes, that's for sure. This is exactly what we do.
– Imagine that Florian-T has been around for 15 years. I understand that you stood by the company sources?
– So. You know, the saying, “How to succeed? You need to find your way and get better on it. ” This is the path we chose 15 years ago. This way – to ensure the safety of people. This path is quite difficult. And this path is beyond responsibility. And because, behind this, is not only the safety of buildings, property of customers, our partners. Behind this is the safety of people's lives. It really is a responsibility we took 15 years ago. We feel her, we are responsible for her all these 15 years. We have chosen this path deliberately and we have been following it for 15 years without giving in to our principles. These are the principles of providing quality services. These are the principles of professionalism in service delivery and these principles have proven to be true. We chose them right. Thanks to them, we are leaders in the fire service market not only in Vinnitsa, but also in our western region.
– Ms. Larissa, I will try to help you a little in formulating this idea and to formulate it in such a way that today is such a fashionable word "perfectionist". That is, the person who a priori does everything qualitatively, well, correctly. Do you belong to this category of people? How do you evaluate yourself?
– Yes, that's how I value myself. This, I think, is a trait of my own character. And the direction of activity of our company has a very good influence on our clients and on the results of our work. It really creates obstacles for ourselves. To follow such a path in our difficult times, because for 15 years it was everything: crises, and the temptation to give up something, to roll back, to make something a little cheaper, to make something so that it would be possible to survive somehow, so that it would not be so difficult. But we did not betray them. And we are where we are.
– You know why I asked about this. Because, given that in our previous conversation, I found out. Well in our on-air conversation) That you are one of the most powerful companies in Ukraine. So I understood that it was your character trait that turned out to be one of the main factors that make the company successful today and is one of the largest in the Ukrainian market of fire safety systems.
– So. Our company now has 65 employees in our staff. These are official employees. All workers work, receive an official salary. "White," so to speak. The company pays all official taxes and is the largest taxpayer registered in the Vinnytsia region, Vinnytsia region. We are truly one of the largest tax-forming enterprises in the area. This has not happened in one year. This whole journey has led to that success and to that brand. You know now, probably, that to meet the same requirements that we set ourselves by constantly setting new tasks, this is our way. And it is difficult. To succeed, to get down that hill, to reach that peak is half the work. And to stay and be a leader when the requirements change, the trends in the world change, many new companies are created, many factors that influence that even that factor today are professionals who really leave the masses, who need to be retained, interested people. so they work for this company. Our company is really, really special and there are many nuances. It can't be some simple person. These should be educated people prepared for this. We try to create conditions for their work.
– Ms. Larissa, I know that some time ago, and you know it better, in our country, the notion of a security system, especially of a fire department, was treated with nothing. The situation is changing, of course. And having your company here and what it gives birth to today is a sign of the times. And I would say yes, necessary. That is how you feel about the attitude of the society, the attitude of the state to what you do today, I mean, when new objects appear (residential, not residential). Here you understand my question: How many people feel the need and do you feel about changing your attitude to, for example, fire safety? To the prevention of trouble.
– There is a concept of a "safety culture" that should be in society. And then this issue will always be a priority. Unfortunately, our security culture is at a very low level now and it is….
– Bright examples are burning hotels.
– Hotels and toasters are burning, the children's sanatorium is burned. And many more. examples: nursing homes in Odessa. Neglecting these demands is behind human tragedies, human lives. This is very serious. They say that the fire alarm always when businessmen, businessmen come, say: "Oh, for us something so that the fireman does not cling to us."
– That is, it does not work as much as it demonstrates.
– So. Here I came, that's all. So the fire alarm and fire safety is not from the firefighters, but from the fire. When this is an awareness in our society, we will really reach a new level. We will protect our lives, the lives of children. We will protect our buildings, we will live safely. For some reason in America now, when building all the houses, there is no question at all. In private buildings, smoke detectors and detectors are installed everywhere in the kitchens and in general. It's natural for them. In a private building, it's always worth it. And our private buildings are already equipped with security systems by those highly conscious people and really understand what it is and what they are willing to invest in their security.
– Ms Larissa, this is why. Reveal the secret. This is where the object is built. For example, office and shopping center. When it is being built, I so hope that some fire protection systems are put in place during the design process. Say, the designers of these buildings are done on their own, whether your company or your company is involved in this design to help you design your fire safety system. Well, respectively, install them. How is this happening technically?
– As a rule, when building an object, when a construction project is being developed, builders who are already more professional, really turn to professional organizations.
– So it should be, in theory.
– So it is. To organizations that have the appropriate permits to produce such projects, where specialists really understand this: on all building codes, on all fire regulations. They develop the project on all requirements, which security systems need to be installed there, according to one or another. categories of buildings, premises, fire extinguishing systems ... This is a very large range, people will not be very interested, but these are really different fire extinguishing systems. Not only is there water. It can be gas, powder, aerosol. It can be thinly sprayed water. Nowadays, modern technologies make it possible to resolve security issues by various means. And our designers are designing projects that we can then, since we have a very large and powerful professional base. Because the professional staff of our employees who perform installation work on the installation of these systems.
– It may be interesting to our viewers, I think so, if you recall what you have been doing lately. In your opinion, it was a really interesting new job for you. Maybe some puppet theater, maybe some concert hall. So what, as a specialist, was it just fun to approach this work and do it?
– We have such a very rich portfolio. These objects are represented, we have photos of these objects when entering the office and on the site. All Vinnytsia shopping centers (SkyPark, Megamall, Magigrand, Feride), production facilities (Agro Fruit, Barlinek, Oil and Fat Plant, Roshen), now the last solar battery plant, refrigeration plant. That is, I can list and list. Because it's a really big spectrum. But the challenge itself was, I wouldn't say it was an interesting job. But it was a challenge for us, as a test for our professionalism, for our ability to accomplish difficult tasks.
– What was that?
– It was the Roshen biscuit complex in Boryspil. This is a very large object, powerful. Well, you know there were 180 contractors working on that site.
– 180. Because, there were really a lot of tasks that had to be born there. Amount of work.
– This is a real challenge.
– It really was a challenge. And to relate all the technological processes they provided as well. Because, in the event of a fire, in addition to triggering the fire alarm system, it has many other functions: it switches off technological processes, it switches off ventilation so that this smoke can not spread, it lowers the fire obstacles - curtains. It disables elevators. That is, such dispatching, there are still a lot of signals that we have to give out to all the technological processes that have to do everything. Helping people to evacuate in time is also our job. It was a daunting task. We worked there for over 1 year. Last October, we completed that facility. It was really such a victory! We celebrated it as the company's birthday. Because, we managed and we proved that our company performs really complex tasks.
– Ms Larissa, we have now said this about a very complex subject, an extraordinary amount of work. And speaking of human consciousness. Do you already have experience when not organizations but some individuals ask you to install a fire safety system? Interestingly, there are such cases?
– So. E. We are currently carrying out such a project. The director of the company where we performed the installation of the fire safety system, he saw our approach, our professionalism, ordered himself completely…
– That is, in a personal home?
– In a private residence. He has really mounted to himself, now we finish there, the video surveillance system, and the point is that in addition to fire safety systems, we also install video surveillance, and security, and fire alarms. And the lightning protection that protects his building, because it's the private sector. It is in the field and it is dangerous. We need to do this. The person really consciously approached this and it is very nice that people already have this consciousness. That there are people who understand this.
– Very interesting.
– This is the future.
– I would like to remind our viewers and listeners that we are having a conversation with the director and co-owner of the company of fire safety systems, Savitsky Larissa Valentinovna. This is Florian-T, Vinnytsia. And given that the two main topics of our meeting today are directly the business itself, which we have already learned about in Ms. Larissa. Now we will try to find out about it, and how this business is implemented online. Due to the fact that today the company has its own site by the demands of time. Ms. Larissa, when did you get your site up?
– Our first site appeared a long time ago. It was just like a picture. He was not so working. And over time, it really lost its importance, relevance, informativeness.
– Outdated morally.
– So. We have a question that we really need to change because we are keeping up with the times. And we were looking for a company that will best make, design, develop this site and satisfy all our requirements. And best of all it will present.
– You have selected Glyanec.
– How? On a recommendation, found on your own? How was that?
– On the recommendation of our partners, who showed us the sites that Glyanec developed for them. And we are seeing what kind of work Glyanec does, as he solves them technically, professionally. We approached that company. You know, there is a saying: "Professionals choose professionals." This is the case when the company's expertise has taken a decisive role.
– So I wanted to comment. To say, knowing your approach to the case, I understand what the requirements are. If you chose Glyanec, you have already weighed many different factors. Tell me what is your site for today? What function does it primarily perform? Because you are not an online store. A company that performs complex tasks and you have more promo, advertising, business card. How do you rate it? What is your site for today?
– The site is the face of the company. Reflects on themselves. How we value ourselves and how we position ourselves. Because, looking at some sites that are not professional at all, not professional at all, I, as a consumer, always have my doubts about this company. I don't even see contacts and information. I reject it. And Glunets developed such a site for us. We were very pleased when our international partners, we wanted to make presentations in all languages, we wanted to introduce ourselves so much, we tried as best we could to present ourselves, when they came to our meeting, they said that we saw everything on the site. We do not need to tell you anymore, this was enough. Because, the information about us was presented in this way, it was impartial, no one pressured anyone, there were no questionable recommendations. According to the information she has received, the person makes a conclusion about the activity of this company. When it is presented in full, fully and qualitatively and professionally. For this, I am very grateful to Glyanec and the cooperation with them on site development made me very happy because they fulfilled all their obligations. As they said, so they did. They accompanied, they showed, they agreed. They did everything in time. Were very attentive to the little things. They took our wishes into account. So I'm really pleased with the collaboration with Glyanec. In relation to both professional performance and customer attitude.
– Considering the number of compliments that sound from your mouth towards the Glenets company, I think that Anatoly, the owner of Glenets, is now looking for it. He even jumps on the chair. Tell me, you have a great team. Glyanec fully maintains the site today, right?
– But there is still a person who communicates with Glyanec and creates content. Do you have such a person?
– So. News that we have in the company. This is our Chief of Staff. It communicates directly. But there is one. If any such event we post on a Facebook page is an unofficial event, then Glyanec duplicates it on the site. And so the site is live, it works. This is the most important thing. Because this is not a picture that was created 3 years ago and it is dead. Events related to the life of the company, they are timely displayed on the site.
– That's why I asked again. Because I see that the site is alive, a news site. And if so, there must be a person who produces the news and places it on the site. It is interesting.
– When concluding our conversation, please tell us, if you somehow summarize or summarize our conversation, what would you recommend for people who have their own business today? Let's just say in the general context, as a person who puts a high bar for business organization. On the other hand, given that the signs of today's business with development in the information society are related to the promo on the network (you have a Facebook page and your own site), what would you advise when choosing a partner, how to approach it properly , so that the information that is posted on the network will also produce results. It was quality.
– Probably, you really need to choose professionals. If a company is serious about its business and wants to create its own image of a serious business partner for its clients, then you really need to start with a high bar of requirements first of all for yourself, for your services and for those partners with whom it cooperates. And to choose professionals on the basis of feedback, on the basis of works, to see those sites. For example, if you choose a site development partner, you see the work: what they do, how they do, how people respond, who have been working with them for more than a month. Who did they work with: serious companies or start-ups? Each has its own stage of development. We passed it too, we move on. And, choosing professionalism, you will always be on top of success.
– Do you know why I smile at the end of our conversation during your last words in our interview? I deliberately asked this question because I really liked one of your phrases, which we will 100% use as the title of our interview today, our meeting today: "Professionals choose professionals". This is the most important quote from the person we just met. I would like to remind you that, just in fulfilling the orders of our partners, the company "Glants". Let me remind you that we are KvitenProdaction, and our joint project, called "Vinnytsia Business Hub", in which we represent partners of "Glenets" company - successful Vinnitsa businessmen. Which at the same time asked the company "Glenets" to create a site. And the company "Glenets" maintains this site. So, the Vinnytsia Business Hub and our meeting today with the co-owner and director of Florian-T, a company engaged in fire safety systems, Savitsky Larissa Valentinovna. Thank you ladies.
– All the best.»
The interview was conducted by Yuri Kviten'.