In an era of rapid development of digital technologies, anything can be purchased or sold online. Just imagine, in 1994, the world's first transaction was made in an online store. Today, after 26 years, in all developed countries of our planet, more than 80% of users make purchases via the Internet! Every day, the number of online purchases is growing, and the owners of online stores are increasing their profits.
Time to act. And we will help you create a perfect online store with integrations, connection to 1C, sms notification of new orders, payments, currencies, rates, discounts, bonuses, support after launch and other features.
Advantages of online stores created by Glyanec:
- 11 years of experience and hundreds of satisfied customers both in Ukraine and abroad;
- A team of certified specialists who follow the latest trends in the it sector;
- Using advanced technologies that our competitors don't use;
- Exclusive design of each project that is not repeated;
- Enabling accounting software (1C) and warehouse accounting, setting up sms notification of new orders, different payment systems, quick editing of product information and the ability to make a purchase in 2 clicks;
- Responsive design, perfectly displayed on any device;
- Quickly upload products to the website and optimize it for search engines;
- Customer support after project completion;
- Setting up contextual advertising in Google Ads and social networks.
Who needs an online store?
- Owners of outdated online stores;
- Owners of brands of various products;
- For businesses that have an offline store;
- Entrepreneurs engaged in wholesale and retail trade.
Some features of our online stores:
- Editing information on a resource is carried out in the administrative panel with a simple and clear design, so anyone can handle this task.
- Configure filters (ID, status, Financial status, phone Number, email, Name, etc.) for easy viewing of orders.
- Easily edit and add new products.
- Creating promotions for a specific category of products with a countdown timer until the end of the promotional offer.
- Easy editing of product categories and subcategories.
- Transferring products from Prom.UA.
- Import/export of products from Ecxel.
- Automatic generation of new mail ETN.
- Mass updating of product balances in the warehouse.
- Accounting for inventory balances.
- Moderation of the added reviews.
- Select the currency to be used on the website.
- Manual or automatic change of currencies at the NBU exchange rate.
- Ability to view order statistics.
- Purchase in 1 click.
- Mass editing of products.
- View the status of sent orders.
- Product reviews and ratings.
- Quick access buttons for the site administrator.
- Setting up individual discounts for registered users.
- Create promo codes with a fixed discount percentage.
- SMS or email newsletter.
- Message the administrator about a new request via email or Telegram.
- Automatic cross-posting of images to the site from Instagram.
- Micro-markup for integration with Google and price comparison services.
- Configuring the product feed for updating in ROZETKA.
- Setting the minimum order amount.
- Connecting various payment systems and delivery services.
- Activation of the cashback bonus system and much more.
Today, online stores appear like mushrooms after rain. The assortment is getting bigger and easier to make purchases online. It is not surprising that this option of purchasing goods is gaining more and more momentum. However, not every developer can create a high-quality website that will help you reach a new level and find new customers.
This complex and time-consuming process can only be entrusted to real professionals. The specialists working in the Glyanec company are real fans of their business, responsible for an impeccable result. Each project has more than 10 specialists who are responsible for various stages of site development.
Some interesting features:
- Tracking the user's order in their personal account.
- "Total cheaper" — a block on the product page where you can buy a set with a discount.
- "Abandoned shopping cart" — a feature that reminds the user in Facebook or by email about an incomplete order and abandoned goods in the cart.
- Collecting phone numbers for future mailing lists.
- The ability to make a purchase with or without registration.
- Tracking the history and status of orders.
- Smart search with automatic product selection.Notification of product availability.
- Engaging in social networks when trying to leave the resource without purchasing.
Glyanec company is the №1 web studio in Ukraine, this is confirmed by numerous reviews of our happy clients and their unsurpassed sites. Be sure that all your ideas and wishes will be taken into account and made a reality.