We have developed a social network "Israel Social", for Russian-speaking residents and tourists in Israel.
The site has a stylish and modern design, and also contains the following information:
- Project Information
- Blog, with a list of recently added blogs by users. All entries are placed under the headings and allow you to put "like" if you like the post.
- A list of communities posted under the headings that users can join if they wish.
Communities contain the information added by the authors, as well as: a calendar of events (in which you can create an event for the community), group members, a list of discussions and a message feed.
- Organizations, contains added organizations, with information about them, as well as the possibility of writing a letter to the organization.
The user's personal account contains the following functions:
- Tape updates, which shows the latest current statuses (for example: adding friends, accepting applications for entry into the community, rejection of applications)
- Personal information of the user (Name, date of birth, contacts, country, city, marital status, information "About me", blog entries, photos, videos and communities)
- Personal blog with the ability to add / edit / delete articles. Each user has the opportunity to put the post "like" after reading.
- A list of friends with the ability to search by name, filter by country or city.
- Added photo albums, as well as photos attached to them (with the ability to mark users)
- Added videos from youtube (with the ability to mark users)
- User messages, with the function of creating a group chat
- User community, with the function of creating a new community.